Thursday, December 22, 2005

Madison has a sister!

I can't believe it has been almost a year and a half since I started this blog, and I have not contributed to it at all!!! Shame on me!

So much has happened since my last post. First and foremost, Madison has a sister! Maya is now over 8 months old and is the sweetest little baby you can imagine! Everyone says she is the most serious baby they have ever seen. That may be true, but she also has a smile and laugh that will melt your heart, and she shows them to us many times throughout the day!

Maya's favorite thing is her big sister Madison. Madison doesn't have to do anything more than scratch her nose, and Maya is just enthralled. Maya just cut her first tooth on December 9th, so that was exciting. Now we are anxiously waiting for the crawling milestone! She now gets up on all fours and sort of rocks back and forth, so I am sure it won't be long! Until then, she doesn't have any trouble getting around, either by rolling here or there, or else in her little walker.

Madison is a pistol!! That girls keeps us on our toes. She started a mother's day out program this year where she goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She loves it! She always comes home with a new song or poem or finger play. She is SOOOO excited about Christmas this year. Her new thing is whenever she sees someone, she runs up to them and asks in her most excited voice "Is Santa coming to YOUR house????" and invariably the person will answer yes, and ask if Santa is coming to her house, to which she responds "YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!"

Well this blog was just a little catch up... I will try to come on her frequently and just post funny quotes or things that happen, as well as milestones that the girls cross. I feel so lucky to be their mom - I could not ask for more wonderful daughters!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page