Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mommy's proud potty moment

So today I was sitting on the computer sending an email, when suddenly I realized that things were awfully quiet. Those of you who have small children know that this is not a good thing when there is a 2-year-old involved. So I got up and started searching for Madison. Not in the kitchen... not in the family room... not in my room... so I got to our bathroom, and there she was in all her glory, pants pulled down around her ankles, diaper discarded on the floor, sitting on the potty and making poo-poo! I could have cried I was so proud of her - we have been working on using the potty a lot lately, and she uses the potty when I remind her, or sometimes after she has come and loudly announced to me and anyone else in the vicinity that she needs to go. But she has never just gone and gotten on the potty with no attention or fanfare!!! I feel we have crossed a big milestone! :) I just love that girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page