Recital
Last night Madison had her very first ballet and tap recital. It was so cool because the class was comprised entirely of Madison and my friend Melanie's kids Stephen and Kassie, and her nephew Kristian. It was so adorable to see them in their costumes - cute little polka dot jumpers for the tap number, and a cute frilly tutu for the ballet number. Madison relied heavily on cues from the other kids and her teacher who was coaching in the wings, but she did a great job and, most importantly, had a ball doing it!! I think I have watched the video Warren posted 100 times!
"Austin Grandma" flew to town just so she could come to Madison's recital! It has been so fun having her here. Makes me wish so much that I could get her to move here. Nanny Betty and I are trying with all our might - any kind of incentive we can think of! I try not to do too many guilt trips, but I must admit I throw a couple in there every now and then! :) Grandma Twi and Grandpa also came to her recital - how special for Madison to have 3 of her grandparents there to cheer her on! She is one lucky girl.
She also had her birthday yesterday at K2 gymnastics academy. A bunch of her friends from school and church came and they had a great time doing gymnastics stuff, jumping on the trampolines, doing the zip line, playing duck duck goose, etc. Her theme was Hello Kitty and we got an adorable cake from RJ Goodies - they make the best and cutest cakes in town! It was fun for Madison to be princess for a day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home