Saturday, February 23, 2008

One more Maya-ism... I can't resist

Maya has been so proud of her new big girl status lately. Yesterday she did something good - I don't even remember what - so I said "Great job Sweetie!!" She looked at me and shook her head and sighed... then said "Mom, if you want you can call me Big Girl Maya, or just Big Girl, ok?"

Duly chastised, I told her "Great job Big Girl Maya!"

5 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Bertie said...

Your girls are just too cute!!!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh I just want to squeeze her! She is way cute indeed!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Karie said...

LOL! Madison has got some up and coming competition with Maya!!! I love their 'ism's"

 
At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your girls are hilarious Monica!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

That girl! She has so much wit!
She is definately one in a million! I love her so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page