Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blessing Day!

So Macy had her baby blessing today. I brought my camera to church and everything, but did not get any pictures there of her!! She was asleep when we got home, and I needed to get her out of her blessing dress... so I got a couple of pics, but she would not wake up and open her eyes for any of them. But at least the pictures show her in the dress (the same one that Madison and Maya both wore, made by my good friend). It was a beautiful blessing and I am just so thankful for this beautiful baby and the calm peaceful spirit she brings to our home! I seriously do not understand how she can be so calm when there is so much 2 year old and 4 year old chaos surrounding her at all times! Maddy and Maya cannot leave her alone when she is sleeping, and they love her so much they want to squeeze her with all their might! But she saves some of her best smiles for her big sisters, and I can tell she already adores them.




















5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh


look at that face....i wonder what she's dreaming about?


the dress is beautiful.

and so is the baby and the girls!!
thanks for letting me hog her during sacrament

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

She's so precious! We went to Marie's baby blessing yesterday and I thaught of Macy. So even though I wasn't there in person I was there in spirit.
She's so precious.
And her lacy dress is gorgeous!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Dittos from above! She is absolutely beautiful and I agree, wonder what's she's dreaming about?! The dress is beautiful. My friend made my girl's blessing dress, all three were blessed in it and Nicole's girls were blessed in it as well. Sweet memories!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Brian Israel said...

congratulations Maya! (way to go Monica!)

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

She is soo beautiful!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page