Wow, Maddy!
This morning Maya was very sad to discover that the helium balloon she enjoyed so much from HEB yesterday was no longer floating in the air. Madison suggested that they cut the string off, so it was more like a ball. Then I suggested that they play catch with it. They don't always have a lot of success playing catch with a real ball at this age, but with the balloon, it kind of floats through the air much slower and is easier to grab onto. So Maya thrusts the balloon into the air, and Madison caught it with no problem. Maya clapped her hands in delight and exclaimed "Wow Maddy!! You're a rock star!!"

5 Comments:
Kids say the cutest things! And I love how much passion they have for everything:)
How sweet! Hugs and kisses for those cute girls!
That's so funny! Were'd she here that? Do you say "you're a rock star!"
Man the kids say...
thanks for the crack-up!
So cute! Ben and I are coming to Texas in a few months, I cant wait to see those sweet little girls of yours!
Let me guess, you guys are secretly playing Guitar Hero with your kids each night!! Jammin' to those 80's tunes. LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home