Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love eavesdropping on my girls' conversations!

So school was cancelled today because of the massive amounts of rain! It is fun to be home with the girls (when they are getting along nicely!) Right now, they are playing the Wii - well, Maddy is playing and Maya is being the cheerleader.

Maya kept talking while Maddy was playing which I guess was distracting, so Maddy said "Maya, could you please not talk while I am playing? Except if you want to say "Good job, Maddy", then that would be okay." So, after a minute, this is what I hear:

Maya: Good job, Maddy!
Maddy: Thanks, Maya!

Maya: Good job, Maddy!
Maddy: Thanks, Maya!

Maya: Good job, Maddy!
Maddy: Thanks, Maya!

Maya: Good job, Maddy!
Maddy: Thanks, Maya!

Maya: Good job, Maddy!
.....SILENCE......
Maya: Maddy, why are you not saying thank you?
Maddy: Maya, if I don't say thank you, it just means I am concentrating. You can keep saying "Good Job, Maddy" and sometimes I will say thank you, and sometimes I won't.
Maya: Ok!

Maya: Good job Maddy! But please don't say thank you, because you need to concentrate.

6 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! This is hilarious! After staying at your home when the girls have been on the Wii, this conversation is totally your girls! What fun to read this...what joy you have living it!! Thanks for sharing!!!

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Karie said...

Oh my gosh! that was so funny! Maddy is one smart cookie, she has all that power of being the "oldest" sister. Too funny, that made me laugh!

 
At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest! Your girls crack me up!

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

so funny!!!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

Very funny! Your Maddy sure knows her place of BIG SISTER!!! so cute!!

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I sware - your girls...
I just can't ever get enough!
The crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page