Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And here's your reward...

I gave Maya a thin strip of buttered toast this morning that was leftover from something I had given Macy. Maddy heard it and asked for some too, but I didn't have anymore. So Maddy asked Maya if she could have a bite - halfway thinking that Maya would not share.

Maddy: "Maya can I have a bite of the buttered toast?"

Maya: "Sure, Maddy, if you say the magic word!"

Maddy: "Maya, PLEEEEASE may I have a bite of the buttered toast?"

Maya: "Sure Maddy!"

Maddy: "Maya, that was so nice of you...I wasn't going to let you, but now I am going to let you pick out my panties."

Maya: "WOW Maddy - THANKS!!!"

Ahhh....the small pleasures of life....

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, your girls are the cutest!! What a funny exchange! Thanks for sharing with us!

By the way, what kind of panties did Maddy get to wear today???!!!

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Cinderella!! :)

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious Monica! Your girls are amazing little people.

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Jonah said...

I LOVE your stories! Miss you!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i was caught off guard at first...i thought she meant..."pick out her panties".
like they were stuck or something.

i'm glad to know that she was offering to volunteer her sister to help with her wardrobe!!

 
At 1:02 AM , Blogger travelingtxmom said...

I am laughing out loud! How do they make these kinds of connections?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page