Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged -- 4 and 4

Well this is my first tag that I've ever done. I think I may have been tagged once or twice before, and while I had good intentions of doing the tag, somehow it just never happened! It seems like tags are usually kind of long and involved. :) Anyway - this tag from Auntie Susie is right up my alley - short and sweet. Just post the 4th picture from the 4th file. So here you go!

I was very happy to see this picture because it is of my grandmother and grandfather when we took the girls to feed the ducks near their house one day. My grandfather recently underwent surgery and has a number of serious health issues he is battling right now. It's so nice to remember special occasions when the girls were able to spend time with them and make these special memories!











3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

What a sweet picture. Very cute gradparents. I hope your grandfather is doing well and has quick recoveries!

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

awww, i'm so glad you did the tag too!

i,like you, mean to do the tags....but just don't get around to it.

it was easy enough, and kind of exciting to see what my 4th pic of the 4th file was...

sorry to hear about your grandpa...hope he gets well soon...there is nothing in this world like grandparents!

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

oh ya, and you are supposed to tag 4 people to keep it going

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page