Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday cake

Our little Maya turned 4 just a couple of weeks ago! She has not had a birthday party - I am just doing one party combined for Maya and Maddy later this month in efforts to simplify! But we had our own little celebration on her actual birthday. We baked a cake and I let the girls decorate it however they wanted! Pretty snazzy, huh? Yes, there are more than 4 candles... part of the whole "You can decorate it however you want" part!


4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy belated birthday Maya!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

WOW! Now that is on creative cake!
How fun to let them do it their way.
Happy birthday!

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

and i'll bet it tasted that much sweeter to them. how cute!

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Karie said...

Super cute cake. I can't believe she is 4, wasn't it only yesterday that Maddi was 4???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page