Our last day of vacation...
What a perfect day it was!! I think this was the most beautiful one yet! Sunny and cool, not a cloud in the sky! We went to town at about 8:30 and got breakfast. I got eggs benedict that had lobster instead of Canadian bacon - SO yummy! Then we went and rented mopeds. Warren and I got a 2-seater and we all went together to explore the island (Gary and Tessa, Brian and Justine, and Jenny and Cody). We rode down to the beach at one end of the island. Coming back we got separated, so Warren and I just went on by ourselves. We rode back to the house and I picked up Cara. She and I drove into town and had lunch and did some shopping. Then we rode back and she went for a ride with Warren. I took the bike back by 5:00 and we all came back to the house for dinner. We ordered pizza in, which was yummy, and nice and easy. It was nice to all be together for our last dinner!
Wendy and I played 3-handed cribbage with Dad - I lost all 3 games! Dad won twice and Wendy won once. Lame-o!! :) Anyway, now it's packing and final fun, and then tomorrow we board the plane back home. As much as I don't want this vacation to end, it will be nice to get back to my own bed and routine too! I love to travel, and I love to get back home again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home