Friday, September 21, 2007

Madison's sick...

So there has been this stomach bug making the rounds and it hit our house last night with a vengeance! Madison got "sick" 4 times in the middle of the night (I won't go into details...you're welcome!) plus could not fall asleep (nor could I) because she was coughing all night long. But even in all of her misery, she still provided me with an amusing anecdote to post. :) Love that girl.

So after the second episode, I was laying in the guest bed with her and all was quiet...then out of the blue she said "What was the name of that movie?" I had NO idea what she was talking about. I had a vague concern that maybe she was a little delirious. Had dehydration set in? Was she imagining things? We certainly had not been talking about any movie within that past hour, and not even within the past day could I think of any movie she had seen. So I asked her "What movie, Sweetie?" "The one with the dinosaurs." I had no clue which movie she was referring to, so I started to guess... "The Land Before Time?" "No." "Ice Age?" "No." "Dragon Tales?" "Mom, those are dragons. Dinosaurs can't fly, Silly." Guess she wasn't delirious after all.

5 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Long night and still they still say the cutest things...gotta love those kids!!! Hope she's feeling better...Nicole's oldest was hit with the same bug. What's going on down there in Texas??
Hope you can get a nap in today after your long night! Debbie

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Hey Debbie,
Are you going to start a blog? I'de like to hear more about your life.

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Hi Warren...no, won't be doing a blog until maybe we go on a mission. I sure enjoy reading everyone's blog but me or George doing a blog is what's down the road. I still haven't figured out how to get pictures out of my camera or my camera phone!!! Being technilogically challenged is quite OK with me at this stage of my life!!!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Sounds like the stomach bug found it's way from Utah all the way down to Texas. We had it here - along with everyone else from our Ward - and between the kids and myself it lasted two months. Comin' out both ends if you know what I mean - not pretty.

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i got super lucky...no sickness here...i guess being the King Freak of germ freaks paid off this time...yahoo!!!

sorry you all have been sick though...the only thing i hate more then being sick is having sick kids...love and miss you girls

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page