Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Trunk or Treat




These are a couple of pics from the trunk or treat that was at the church on Halloween. My friend Kym sent them to me - so hilarious how the girls were posing together like that! I don't know why Madison let her Minnie Mouse ears fall forward like that for the pictures... She had them on her head most of the night.


I took the girls trick or treating afterwards (poor Warren was stuck home in bed before his surgery...) The girls had so much fun that night. The next day Madison kept asking when it would be Halloween again. I told her we had a lot of things to look forward to over the next 12 months before we would have Halloween again. She's already planning what she wants to be for Halloween next year!


Maya really loved saying "Trick or Treat" - several times she would run up and say it to people but then leave before they even gave her any candy. I think she thought it was just a Halloween greeting, rather than a plea for candy!


7 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

That is so funny about the Minnie Mouse ears falling down- I just thought she was a pirate-- like in those Nantucket pictures! Your girls are so adorable!!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh they are sooo cute! I loved having the little kids come to the door...so many were like Maya, so excited and YELLING out "Trick or Treat!" or "Happy Halloween!" It was so cute. You are a trooper going Trunk or Treating AND trick or treating! I hope little Macy got to enjoy a little bit of Halloween candy!! :)
Love, Debbie

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Muggle Mom said...

how sweet are those girls? love it!

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger Karie said...

They are so adorable!!!!! It's hard to believe from the picture that Maddi won't let Maya hold the hamster (or gerbal, I can't remember which it is). They look like best friends!!!!!

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

Your girls are so sweet! they sure do have a load full of personality. Your next is going to be just as cute and sweet and smart, No doubt about that!

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

i love the minnie mouse dress!
cute cute cute girls!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger James Kirby said...

I bet your kids are treasuring their candy! My favorite were always the butterfingers and chico sticks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page