Sunday, October 7, 2007

Annual Chuck E. Cheese Party with Nanny and Poppa!

Friday evening we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Nanny Betty and Poppa Milton! The girls have been looking forward to this party for weeks! Nanny and Poppa invited all the little cousins, so the girls got to see Layla, Shannon and Haley, too! Whenever they are together, it makes me wish we got to see them more often because that's 5 little girls all within 3 years of each other, and they all just get along great.

Maya rode this ride at least 5 times (what on earth is it?!? I just don't know...)

Maddy, practicing her equestrian skills...

I promise I will let everyone know when they have their driver's licenses so you can stay off the roads!!

Killer game of air hockey! Madison would pretty much get it in Maya's goal every time she sent it down the table, but then one time, Maya took Maddy by surprise and slammed one in her goal. You should have seen the look of utter shock on Maddy's face!!

This is a simulated roller coaster. As you can tell by the looks of delight on their faces, this activity was a crowd favorite!

The girls were very excited when Chuck made his appearance!

Thanks Nanny and Poppa for a great time!!! We are already counting down the days until next time... We love you!

4 Comments:

At 10:31 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Don't ya love grandparents? Load up the grandkids on pizza and soda and a bizillion tickets...I didn't see any shots of the skeeball (my absolute favorite) and then leave!Looks like it was tons o fun. Can you imagine how crazy it would be if we could get all the cousins, our grandkids, together...aghhh!!!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love Chuck E Cheese. It's so fun! Zach's favorite thing is the pretend roller coaster. He could sit in that thing for hours and feel totally satisfied!
Looks like you had a fun party!
And your girls, of course, are just as cute as always!!!! They look good in orange.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love how you match the girls all the time, too. I'm a fan of matching my kids up. It's a little harder trying to match 6, though. The Children's Place is one of my fav places because they always have matching clothes for boys and girls of all sizes around Christmas every year.

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ya children's place rocks!!

chuck e cheese....remember how dad would call it


CHUNK E cheese...hut

the characters are kinda scary though....in a zombie kind of way....I was always afraid of those..and my kids are too......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page