Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mystery

Yesterday Maddy and I made a quick trip out to find a star to put on top of the Christmas tree - what on earth possessed me to do this during black Friday is still unclear to me - we waited in line 20 minutes just to check out! I know at some stores it was way longer. Anyway... we were looking at some of the Christmas decorations and there was the lawn stake that had a shiny penguin skater on top that said "North Pole?" Maddy looked at it for a minute and asked me what it said. I told her it said North Pole on it. Then she asked, "Yeah, but what's all the mystery for?"

Apparently she has learned or deduced that a question mark means there's a "mystery" involved in the sentence!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Blogger Jonah said...

She is a little smarty pants! So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page