Thanksgiving Feast at the Girls' School
On Wednesday Madison's class had their Thanksgiving feast and party, and then on Thursday it was Maya's turn.
When I was getting Madison dressed on Wednesday, she said to me "Mom!! The vampires wore LONG DRESSES, not jeans!!" I was thoroughly confused and had no idea what she was talking about. I tried to understand what vampires she was referring to, and what was the relevance to her getting dressed that morning. Then it dawned on me -- her class was dressing up as PILGRIMS and she was worried she would not look the part. I guess she still had Halloween on the brain!
Here she is waiting for the feast to be served.

Her class performed a darling song about a turkey. You can see some of the motions I caught to go along with the words - Madison was cracking me up because she was really acting out the parts!
One fat turkey went strut-ting by...He shook his feathers,
...and winked his eye.
He flapped his wings and gave his head a wobble...
Then looked at me and said "GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!"
After the lunch we went back to their classroom where they had cupcakes and juice.
Here she is with her best friend Kimmy.
Maya's class dressed up as turkeys. They made cute little t-shirts with handprint turkeys and the turkey hats. When I got there, Maya had hers on sideways, and it was some time before I was able to convince her to let me turn it straight!
Here she is enjoying her feast.Performing her turkey song with her class...
...and mugging for the camera!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!










3 Comments:
I JUST LOVE THOSE PRESCHOOL PARTIES....SOOO ADORABLE.
DON'T BLINK, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY ARE 4TH GRADERS
SAD, JUST SAD
That Maddy is something else! Loved the pictures! I agree with Susan...the time goes by way too quickly! I'm so glad that you have this blog forum to keep these memories for a later time, but even better, to share with us! Happy Thanksgiving Maddy and Maya!
Love, Debbie
they are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home