Monday, November 19, 2007

The next 24 days cannot pass quickly enough!!

We've officially had milk in our fridge that does not expire until AFTER the baby gets here! (Gotta love that long-lasting organic milk - we buy gallons and gallons of it at a time, though no matter how much we buy we still seem to go through it all in a week!)

I think I need to make a paper chain of 24 rings so the girls can take off a ring each day until the baby gets here so they'll understand. Madison continually says in her prayers to "Please let Macy get here soon..." not realizing that the date is pretty much set, barring any unexpected early arrivals!

Both girls are always hugging and kissing Macy (my tummy), and they talk about her as if she's already here. Madison includes her in all of her drawings of our family. But it's so funny because every once in awhile Madison will stop and look at me really seriously and ask "Is there really a baby in your tummy?" Maya on the other hand doesn't have a doubt - she just points at my tummy and says "That's Nacy!!"

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

I'm getting so excited for you!! How fun- she is almost here:) The ring idea is a good idea!

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

How sweet your girls are! Hey, we just got through making reservations....we'll get to see those cute girls of yours! We are sooo excited!!! Thanks for opening up your home to us...we'll be good guests...VERY LOW maintainance!
Love, Debbie

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Jonah said...

I am so excited for you!! I've been wondering what was up! Good luck. Love the winking picture of Maddie. She is a ham--or a turkey...Talk to you soon.

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

countdown! Yeah baby!
What is the date? I bet you can't wait! The girls are gonna be such great help! There's nothing better than a little girl playing "house" with a real baby...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page