Thursday, December 20, 2007

Can you Feel the Love?

I thought I would post some pics of the visitors Macy has had in the hospital and home! This can be her little virtual scrapbook, since I have not scrapbooked in over a year!!

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of all her visitors because in some cases I forgot to take a pic, or didn't have my camera with me, but here are a few highlights!

Aunt Judy



















Aunt Linda
















"Austin" Grandma



Big Sis Cara



Brittney, Ramona and Roxanne Winters





Chalk Family





Grandma Twi (notice Macy wrapped in the adorable blanket from Nana Debbie!)



Grandpa



Big Sis Maddy





Big Sis Maya



Nanny Betty



Poppa Milton




Macy is so lucky to have so many loving friends and family already!!











12 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i love the face maya is making while holding her....

AND i love macy's face when madison is holding her...it looks like she is in deep thought, little finger to the chin and all.

I haven't been able to come by yet with all the last min stuff for christmas but i'll call.

miss you guys!

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

monica, YOU LOOK GOOD!!

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Thanks, Susan! We'd love to see you anytime.

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh Monica, these pictures are priceless! So good to see so many of her relatives with Miss Macy, you are correct, it is wonderful to have so many friends and family! Love, Deb
PS...thanks for the plug for the blankie!

 
At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there to see your new little addition. It has been too long since I have seen your family. Congratulations again!

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Dang, girl! You're up and looking better than ever. How long since you had a c-section?#*!?
Your family is so cute!

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

So precious!! Little Macy is so adorable and looking at the pictures with Maya and Maddy holding her are so sweet! How fun- and yes- you look AMAZING!!:)

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Monica said...

You all are too nice!!

 
At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monica you have such a nice blog. Thanks for taking the time for so many pictures and information, it is nice to see your life in this journal you have kept for everyone to enjoy. Thank You.

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Muggle Mom said...

isn't she the popular girl? ;) too cute!

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i had to come back and look again at that lil beauty.

 
At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monica man you have a wonderful fam. thanks for all the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page