Thursday, January 3, 2008

Maddy ties her first bow!

Madison approached me yesterday and said she really wanted to know how to tie her own bow. And then asked "Isn't there a class I can sign up for or something?"

After I stopped laughing, I told her I would be happy to teach her. :)

Cross over...

Two bunny ears...

Through the hole...

Pull tight...

Finished product...

I wish you could have seen her jumping up and down and laughing and giving me high fives the first time she did it all by herself!!

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Congratulations Maddy!! What an accomplishment! You are such a big girl and so smart too!
What a good mama you Monica!

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

How cute!! Can Maddy come over and help Dante- he wants NOTHING to do with bows- not even on his shoes!

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

no class, just auntie soosee to the rescue...anytime you want to learn let me know and i will teach you.
i think i'm a pretty good teacher, right nancy???

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

GOOD JOB MADISON!

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Susan, are you talking about making bows or tying bows?

Monica - Very cute!

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

MAKING

remember i am your sensei

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page