Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rocking Out To I Am A Child Of God

I hope this doesn't offend anyone as irreverent... Maya was doing this spontaneously this morning, so I asked her to do it again for the camera. How on earth she came up with this interpretation of our beloved Primary song, I'll never know!! She may be a future rock star!


9 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

That is soooo cute!!! She will definitely be a rockstar someday! I LOVE it! Submit it to the Friend as a new version:)

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

What a little rock star! I love the expressions on her face as she's singing... how she squints her eyes and all.
Her concerts will sell out someday!

She'll have to play for me next time I visit!

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! that is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen!!!! I love it.

 
At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! Rock on Maya!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

love it...you go girl

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i love how the baby just sleeps right through it!!!!

love it

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

The next American Idol! Monica, that little Maya has one awesome personality...I laughed so hard there were tears! What a sweetheat!

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Karie said...

Totally awesome!

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger La Familia Torres said...

I'm going to die that was so cute. I just can't get off your blog I'm hooked!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page