Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Words to "I Will Go, I Will Do..." by Maya Snideman

I will go, I will do, the best the Lord commands.
I know He will abride the play, He wants me to obey.

(for those of you who don't know the song, the lines are:
I will go, I will do, the things the Lord commands.
I know He will provide a way, He wants me to obey.)

5 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Love that kid...she's so cute!!!

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Karie said...

I am so glad you post all the cute things your girls say. It always makes me smile!

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Karie said...

Monica, your blog is over a month old. Where are your new posts?????? :o)

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Karie, Monica. You need to post more often. Always fun to log on and read the current Madisonisms or Mayaisms or Macyisms.

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Betty Weenig said...

That is so cute. Your girls are the cutest things. They are always so interested in things that are going on around them. I think it means they are extremely intelligent. So watch out, they will out smart you before you know it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page