Friday, March 14, 2008

Couple of random pics

My Dad and Twi gave the girls these huge bears for Valentine's Day. Their favorite thing was to put the bears around their necks and run around dancing with them!



















And here's a recent picture of Macy - she turned 3 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast the time has passed! That milestone is particularly exciting for me because she is now old enough to go to the gym's infant center, so I can go exercise during the day! :) She is sleeping 8-10 hours every single night - I feel SOOO fortunate about that because I am getting plenty of sleep now! She is such a happy baby - she has such a big beautiful smile, and we can often get her to laugh! Madison especially loves making silly faces for her to elicit big smiles.


4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh Monica, the girls are so cute with their bears! And Miss Macy has gotten so big! I, along with the rest of the 'blog family' look forward to pictures of those darling gummy smiles!

 
At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for cute pictures!! Your kids are way too cute Monica! I can't believe how big Macy looks! When are you guys coming to Utah? Would love to see you all.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Your girls are so beautiful. Love the huge bears.... big stuffed animals always make Valentines Day better.
And Macy? She's cuter than ever. I'm so glad you're getting more sleep now. Sleep deprevation makes motherhood so incredibly hard!

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Erin Despain said...

Madison and Maya have grown up so much!! I can't believe. I miss seeing them. They've probably forgotten all about me. And Macy is adorable!! She looks just like her sisters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page