Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's been too long...

I have totally been slacking on my blog! I have ten posts lined up that I want to do! But I will start with just a clip of Maya's school program this morning. When you see the camera shaking, that's me laughing. :) If only she weren't so very shy....




6 Comments:

At 5:24 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

She is so hillarious. If only we all had passion like that!

I'm envyous!
Can you get any cuter? I don't think so! I'm so glad you caught it on tape!

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

That is sooo cute!! I love how all the other little kids are going crazy -- and that one kid hit the one in front of him! LOL! And Maya is just singing like she is the only one in the room:) SOOOO CUTE!!!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

maya's school program...

don't you mean....

maya's solo program


HUT...I LOVE IT!!!

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

That is so funny! She is adorable and so full of school spirit!!

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

That girl is so darn cute!!! What a joy she is to everyone! Her teacher must LOVE coming to school on MAYA days!!
Thanks for sharing...we look forward to all the other posts!

 
At 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maya posts always make me laugh. She has soooo much personality!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page