Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our littlest one





I haven't posted any pics of Macy in awhile... she is over 4 months old now! She has rolled over from back to tummy a few times which was fun! She is still an extremely happy baby, though is starting to show some signs of stranger anxiety. She still has sort of hazel/blue eyes - will be cool if it sticks! We adore this sweet little baby! As you can see, Madison loves to hold her. The cute outfit was a gift from when Aunt Nancy came to visit. :)

12 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

awww....she's precious

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Muggle Mom said...

she is a cutie!!!

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

Awww!! She is a doll, and I love how much her older sisters adore her:)

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

She sure is beautiful!
Love the outfit.
Cant wait to see her in a few short weeks.

 
At 11:21 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

My fav picture is the third one on the right where both girls are looking to the side. I love the smile on Macy's face.
Dang,Monica! Your girls are so gorgeous. I miss them. I can't wait to come down to Texas again and spend more time with them.
Next time I come I'll have to spend way more time with ya'll... fer sure!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Hey Nancy,
When Doug gets a job down here, our kids can always see their Aunt Nancy.

I got Chelsea's wedding anouncement today in the mail. Doesn't she look a lot like Diana?

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Jonah said...

I can't believe how BIG she is! And Maddie...isn't a little girl anymore! They are SO beautiful! I miss you!

 
At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so cute!

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Wow, she is growing so quickly! And she's a cutie...she looks like Maddy & Maya but in the last picture, she's got her own look.
Anyhoo, I'm sure you can't believe how quickly time is going by with your girls...shoot, my 3 girls were little like that just a couple years ago........NOT! Time really does go by way too quickly. It's great to be a grandma, but it's also so weird too...time really has gone by much too quickly!
Enjoy Miss Macy!!!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Me and the Boys said...

I can't get over this little girl. She is so cute. I'm so glad you posted some pics of her!

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

I think she has beautiful dark blue eyes! Your other girls have brown right?
Ethan has blue eyes too! Miles has dark dark brown.
Its weird how that works.
She is so pretty!

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

Susan mentioned that she looked a little like Ethan in the pictures, and oh my goodness, she is right. It will be interesting how much in person they look alike or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page