Sunday, July 27, 2008

Awwww......

So, just another little thing I want to remember that warmed my heart this morning! Maya was running and skipping around the house shouting "Wahoo! Wahoo! Wahoo!" She ran up to me and said "Mom, why am I running around and saying Wahoo?" I said "I don't know Maya...why are you running around and saying Wahoo?" "Because I love you Mom." And off she ran, "Wahoo! Wahoo! Wahoo!"

She is so loving and affectionate - I can't even count how many hugs and "I love you's" I get from her every day - I hope she never stops!!

7 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you expect from a little Monica?

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh so cute!! She is such a cute kid, I am looking forward to seeing all your girls next month! They are extremely entertaining!!

 
At 12:10 AM , Blogger Jonah said...

I remember that tricycle story! What a funny girl. Gosh, I had a lot to catch up on. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. We have the Smith's all to ourselves for a couple of days here! I miss you all!

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Maya has a great spirit. She is gererous with hugs, kind words, smiles, laughter and affection. I feel like a rich man to have such a treasure in our family. I love you, Maya.

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

that's hilarious...and ya, put warrens wit with monica's brains and you get

Madison
Maya
and Macy!!

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute. All of your kids are so adorable.

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Thanks Susan! We should ge together.
My new niece needs needs to meet her favorite uncle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page