Monday, June 30, 2008

Teamwork

Maya has had a few potty accidents over the past couple of weeks - a little regression that has had me pulling my hair out! But today she came into the office and said "I need to go po-tty!" so I hurried her into the bathroom. She asked me to hold up her dress so it wouldn't get wet. Then she proceeded to do her business. Then I helped her clean up, if you know what I mean. Then I pulled her panties up, flushed the toilet, washed her hands, and sent her on her way with high praise. She started to walk out of the bathroom and turned and said "Mommy?" "What, Maya?" "We make a good team!"

4 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

What a corker that little Maya is!!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

That is so sweet!

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I bet you just melted, right?!

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

Awwww!! That is too cute:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page