Friday, July 11, 2008

Can you tell the difference?

People are always saying that my two oldest look alike, and that Macy has her own look. I agree for the most part, but when I look at their baby pictures, there are so many resemblances! I can totally tell them apart....can you?

6 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger Muggle Mom said...

macy is in the bluish green top, right? i think she has more of the snideman button nose. they are all adorable!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

OK, here goes...be kind...I'm far away and don't get to see your kids very often!
1: Maya
2: Macy
3: Maddy
4:Macy
5:Maddy
6:Maya

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

1~ Maddison
2~ Maya
3~ Maddison
4~ Macy
5~ Macy
6~ Maya



Yeah, I win...what do I get?

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Here's my guess...

1. Madi
2. Maya
3. Madi
4. Macy
5 Macy
6 Maya

I've only seen Macy as a baby... not the others... so I could be totally wrong.

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Monica said...

Susan and Nancy got it right! I'm impressed! Debbie - you guessed well considering how little we all get to be together - even Warren, Maddy and my mom missed 1 or more! :)

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger La Familia Torres said...

you are so cute. ole tu madre!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page