My little con artist
I bought Madison a pair of $5 knock-off Crocs from Wal-Mart - she LOVED them. But then she decided to tie a string through the holes and they ended up tearing, and were no longer in pristine condition. So, she asked me to buy her more. I told her no, I would not buy her more because she did not take care of the ones I just bought her, but she could buy more with her money if she wanted to. She emphatically did not want to spend her precious money on shoes, and continued to beg. I reiterated that I would not be buying her more, but she could use her money. Then she said "Does Maya have money?" I said yes, but I doubted Maya would want to spend her money to buy Maddy shoes. Then Maya piped up "Yeah, because I would be sad if I didn't have anymore money...", to which Maddy replied "Yes, Maya, but you would feel sooooo good inside knowing you bought your sissy new shoes!"

2 Comments:
Oh my gosh!! What a hoot! You've got some clever girls Monica!! I see lots of great stories down the road!
Thanks for sharing these funny gems!
Love,
Debbie
AAAaaaaauuuugggghhh! And so the sister manipulation begins. I was never big on that..... but Susan was the master! She manipulated Sally, Marie (big time), James, and John into doing what ever she wanted! She can tell you some whopper stories...
That is so funny! I just love your girls!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home