Monday, July 14, 2008

I love this little jumper!

When Maddy was born, some friends who were not going to have any more kids passed on this jumper to us. So all three of my girls have used it and loved it!
Here are a couple of pics with Macy in the jumper. I have a hard time getting her to smile for the camera - she laughs and smiles all the time, but when you hold up a camera, she stares at it so intently and ignores all of goofy faces and noises that usually will crack her up! Anyway, I caught one with a smile! :)


4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Sooo cute! I can't wait to see her and your girls... hopefully in a couple days... and this time I'll have a little treat for your girls.... I'll call!

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Nancy, are you coming down? That's awesome! Cara's here, so you will get to see her, too.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Bertie said...

I love those jumpers too!! I like it because you can also put food on the tray to keep them even more entertained! She is SOO Cute- and I still have a hard time telling which baby is which below:)

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

dang she's cute!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page