Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ballet and Tap Recital

So finally I am posting some video from Madison's ballet and tap recital! I love both of the performances - the tap one because their costumes are just so darn cute, and the other one because of the part in the middle where Maddy just stands still looking out at the audience. The other kids are doing the stage whisper "Maddy! Maddy! Over here!" Then she realizes she's supposed to be somewhere else and rushes over. She told me later that she was looking for me. Now whenever I watch it I laugh, and she gets mad because she thinks I am laughing at her. So I tell her that I am laughing because I am just so happy that she was looking for me, and I always laugh when I am happy. She seems to buy it, for now! :)

7 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger Stewartville est. 1995 said...

sooooooooooo cute

ya, i remember the recital days...we get to do them again soon...now that B is three


cute cute!~

 
At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute Monica!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

I love the part where she is looking for you! haha that was so cute! She is such a cute little dancer in her cute little outfit! Sooooooo cute monica!

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Those recitals are the best! We got to go to Jessica's and it was as sweet as Maddy's. She looked so beautiful in both of her outfits and was just darling looking for you!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

That is so cute. I can't wait till I can put Mary in dance lessons. Our recitals go from 3yr olds to teenagers... and even though the teenagers are awsomely talented and good, my favorite dances are always the smallest groups. There's just nothing like a little girl in a dance recital who looks out in the audience trying to find her parents when she's suppose to be dancing... That was the cutest part!!!!!!
Oh, and I love the little costume. To die for. Did you pay for it or is it a rental? I hope you got to keep it.

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Monica said...

We had to pay for it - so we get to keep it. The girls LOVE to dress up in the costumes from this year and last year! And I'm happy because I'm thinking Halloween is DONE! :)

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger La Familia Torres said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I loved it! How awesome to share this. Adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page