Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can you guess?

One afternoon we were driving in the car and Warren said "I spy a carnival!" and Maddy said "Dad, did you say carnival or carnivore?" He told her it was a carnival. I asked her if she knew the difference between a carnival and a carnivore. She said no, so I said "A carnival is place where you go have fun and ride on rides, and a carnivore is..." and she interrupted me and said "I know, I know! It's a thing you ride around in that doesn't have a lid on it."

It took us a minute to figure out what she was talking about. Can you?

9 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I had to think... but did she mean caviar(I don't know how to spell it)...
If so... I can't believe she knows what that means. That is just beyond funny!

If I'm wrong than I have no idea what she meant... but for sure you have to tell cause I can't figure it out.

Either way I just love the way your girls are and the way they think. They crack me up.

 
At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddy is freeking funny! I can just see her saying somthing like that!

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Karie said...

I think you were saved from a deeper conversation about eating animals! LOL. Was she talking about the ferris wheel? (I have no clue how to spell that). Anyway, it made me laugh.

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Actually Nancy, it's what sturgeons ride in California. The caviar are much too young to drive.

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger Erin Despain said...

haha...Maddy is so silly!! Umm...was she talking about a convertible?

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Yay!! Erin got it!! Convertible. How she got that from carnivore, I'll never know. I guess they both start with C, and have a V in them. :)

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Maria Tortilla said...

Man, i should have left my comment yesterday, thats just what I was going to guess.

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Nobody got my joke? Come on people!

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I did, Warren, after a minute!
ha ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page