Monday, October 1, 2007

Our deprived children

Our home teachers came over for a visit yesterday and they gave each of the girls a full-sized Reese's peanut butter cup. We do let our girls have treats, but it's always in pretty good moderation, so you can imagine what a gold mine this was for them! The treats were quickly devoured. Well, this morning I walked out of the office, and what do I see? Maya is standing there with the brown paper that the peanut butter cup had been in, licking it!!

I asked her "Does that taste good?" and she said "Yes! He gave me a treat. It was the biggest treat I ever saw!" Then she went running into the living room waving the paper and called out "Maddy do you want a piece?"

I can't stop laughing!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger Warren's Blog said...

Thanks for writing these cute little stories. I miss so much when I'm away at work and I appreciate you for taking the time to jot them down.
It's one of the things I look forward to when I get to work. It makes my day a little brighter.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

What a hoot! Did the HT's bring you any treats??? Love the stories, keep'em coming!
Deb

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger James Kirby said...

That's my favorite candy, too. I'm a wrapper licker, as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page