Gymnastics!
Thought I would share some pics of the girls at gymnastics! Madison was going to a small gym last year, but I switched them this year to a huge place that has amazing facilities and a really extensive class schedule selection so both girls can have class at the same time. I go with Maya because hers is a Mommy and Me class until she is 3 and potty trained.
This is Maya practicing her cartwheels with Coach Courtney. Every day when we get to gymnastics, Maya runs at full speed up to her coaches and attacks them with a big hug, squealing "I'm here, Coach!! I'm here!!" The coaches are all so sweet with her - even when she is a handful!
Maddy getting into the cartwheel action too...
Trampoline is Maya's favorite! She jumps really high but doesn't always do what she's supposed to be practicing! She just likes to jump -forget about the side to side, or turns, or seat drops!
Maddy loves trampoline too and is really learning a lot! She does a mean seat drop and some great turns!
Maya, just hanging around....
Maddy, showing off her perfect balance.
Forward roll time! Maya loves the forward rolls and will do them all day and night. Backward rolls are another story!!
When their classes pass each other, Maddy and Maya always yell out to each other "Hi Maddy!!" and "Hi Maya!!" and "I love you!!" and if they are lucky enough to not be separated by a wall or equipment, they run and give each other big hugs. This one turned into a sisterly tackle.

1 Comments:
Oh so cute!! It brings back memories of my girls taking gymnastics and all the fun they had. They sure didn't have any cool lycra attire like Maddy and Maya...they are definitely stylin!What fun afternoons y'all are having!
Debbie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home